Thursday, March 11, 2010

A New Beginning


At first, the thought of having my own blog seemed silly and pretentious, but then again not everyone is married to some one in the foreign service, and will be relocating to different parts of the world every 2 years. So, why not share with our friends and family the new experiences and adventures we are about to embark on?
Our journey into the Federal Government starts Friday, March 12th when we drive to Washington DC for my husband's 3 weeks of orientation which begins Monday, March 15th. Billy, has worked all of his life to get to this position and I am very proud of his perseverance. 2010 will be an intense year of training for him. For me, it's an exciting time to accompany my best friend and husband in this new chapter of our lives.

6 comments:

  1. Yay! You have a blog =) Im kind of addicted to reading blogs...haha, I have one too! I can't wait to see the places you will go and what you will see =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not pretentious at all. Blogs are a wonderful way to keep the people who love you updated. I can't wait to read about your adventures. I'm gonna miss you. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...Ms. Bragg you're the one that put a little bug in my ear and motivated me to get this blog started. Thanks for your comments. I look forward to keep my followers entertained.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! i soo look forward to seeing your new adventures! love y'all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are truly the best, Ceeeee, a true friend, a woman of class, and married to the best man Ever... and now you begin this wonderful and exciting new adventure which you both so richly deserve. I am so happy for you, Billy, and Dewey!!

    ReplyDelete