Monday, June 4, 2012

More temporary goodbyes...

The other day I started getting a little teary eyed at work. I was wondering when would be my next reunion with my family once we're in SA? It's been over a week since my visit to San Diego, and I'm already missing my sister, and her kids and my lovely mom. I was able to spend 10 wonderful days with them including Mother's Day. We had a fantastic time. This trip wasn't about filling our agenda with sightseeing or visiting tons of people. Nope, this time was about spending time with my family and close friends, who I love dearly. Too bad my other sister wasn't able to join us this time around, but not to worry that time will soon come. 
(my mom, sis and I having lunch at the Deli Lama)

(my mom with my precious niece and nephew)
                 
                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment