Wednesday, September 14, 2011

"If you're going to San Francisco..."



San Francisco with it's steep streets, cable and trolley cars, quaint cafes, Embarcadero, the Golden Gate Bridge and the beautiful bay make this city truly unique and picturesque. When I lived in San Diego I drove through San Francisco a few times, but never spent more than a couple days in the city. This time I stayed for an entire week. As soon as I got on the the BART train from the airport I was reminded of how much I love and miss California. It's truly a beautiful state which encompasses a little of everything; mountains, beaches, desert, rivers, lakes, cities and small towns. The people are kick back, friendly and non judgmental (anything goes here). And in case you hadn't heard, the weather is FANTASTIC! Cali definitely leaves an imprint.



No comments:

Post a Comment