Sunday, July 18, 2010

Yippppeeee!!! Lease signed!!!



We're still in Winchester, Va, but we signed a lease for an apt in Arlington, Va. After the initial shock of the monthly rent subsided, we felt excited to have a place to call home. We get our keys on the 31st of this month.

Our apartment is small (1bd, 1ba), we decided to go with less space so we could live in a great location. We're only 5 miles from DC, 2 miles from the Pentagon, and only minutes away from Old Town Alexandria. Besides all the great amenities, there are endless amounts of shops and restaurants, all within walking distance. The complex has a dog park, and a bike trail (30+ miles long) literally across the street from us. I can't wait to begin decorating.

1 comment:

  1. Is this right by the Metro line? I feel like I rode by there the other day from the King Street station. I am sad I didn't get to see you this trip, but rest assured I will be back soon! Maybe we can plan something BEFORE I get into town. I am glad to hear things are going so well for you!

    ReplyDelete